The Cuisinart CGG-7400 is a first-class modern grill that would be a perfect choice for the heavy-duty kitchen that you can easily carry to your backyard. Since it has large wheels for stress-free portability.
The Cuisinart gas grill provides the greatest comfort in use and is also clean. If you are looking for a gas grill to use multiple times in a week, this grill is worth considering. It comes with four burners plus a larger cooking space.
We have reviewed this grill, the following is the review of the Cuisinart CGG-7400 gas grill, so let's get into the discussion.
Notable features of the Cuisinart CGG-7400
- This gas grill dimension is 54 x 22.5 x 46.5 inches while the weight is 72 lbs.
- It has four burners and each burner provides 11,000 BTUs with 44,000 BTUs of cooking heat.
- Total cooking area is 610 square inches which includes a 443 square inch cooking space along with additional heating grate is 167 square inches.
- This gas grill is a built-in thermometer that is very convenient.
- The cooking grates are made of high strength cast iron.
- Provides two side tables and the dimensions of each table are 18 inches x 13 inches.
- The lid is made of stainless steel and there is a control panel.
- takes about an hour or less to assemble the grill.
- Cuisinart CGG-7400 comes with a 3-year warranty from the original purchase date.
Frequently Asked Questions about Cuisinart CGG-7400
Q: Can I put a pizza stone on the griddle?
Of course you can put a pizza stone on the griddle.
Q: Does this product 1/2 grid and 1/2 iron?
No, this gas grill is the entire griddle.  Q: What type of gas do I need to use with this grill?
You can use a regular propane tank with this gas grill.
Q: Can I use small propane? during the camping?
Yes, you can use small propane tanks for this grill.
Q: How hot does the iron heat up?
When the iron is very hot it is 550 degrees F.
What users say about Cuisinart CGG-7400
In general, users look for a grill that distributes heat evenly, in addition easy to use and clean. Cuisinart meets all of these user needs as well, Cuisinart offers this full-size grill at a great price.
Cuisinart CGG-7400 full-size gas grill. ..
- 4 – 11,000 BTU burners that provide the grill with 44,000 BTUs of cooking heat
- 443 square inch cooking surface with an additional 167 square inch heating grate
- high strength cast iron cooker  2 – 18 "x 13" Side Tables
- Stainless steel top and control panel. Actual product may vary from images shown due to product …
People who are new and old on the grill consider this to change the rules of the game. This Cuisinart grill cooks evenly and heats just enough to brown. Since it has a 360 grease tray that simplifies cleaning.
Compared to any traditional gas grill, this Cuisinart gas grill takes half a time to cook. The assembly takes no more than an hour. It has four burners and each burner has its control.
One of the best things about this grill is that you can use small or large propane to operate. The bottle opener is an added feature of this grill as users can drink their beer or other favorite beverage while cooking.
This is an excellent grill for the price and comes with a 3 year warranty from the date of purchase. Users recommend this to others as they are satisfied with their Cuisinart CGG-7400.
Compare Cuisinart CGG-7400 Vs Char-Broil 463377319
Both Cuisinart and Char-Broil is a propane gas grill that is perfect for any item Grill. You will get the best wearing comfort from these two gas grills. These two have a stainless steel finish that you will love.
Char-Broil 463377319 Stainless steel performance …
- Exclusive stainless steel finish for increased style and durability
- Stainless steel burners emit flames from the top to allow even cooking
- The porcelain-coated grease pan is durable and can be removed for easy cleaning
- Porcelain-coated cast iron grates are corrosion resistant and made for last
- Reliable electric ignition to light your grill and 10,000 BTU side burner
They provide 4 burners, however, Cuisinart has the best heating feature than Char Broil grill, so you can prepare your food on the Cuisinart quickly. Additionally, Cuisinart has the largest kitchen space than Char-Broil. That means you can comfortably cook with the Cuisinart.
Both Char-Broil and Cuisinart can last longer as they have porcelain coated cast iron which makes it rust resistant. This two-gas grill takes less than an hour to assemble and is also easy to clean.
Also, you can easily move the Cuisinart gas grill than the Char-Broil, as it is lighter than the Char-Broil. Also, the Cuisinart is less expensive than Char-Broil, which is a great addition.
You will get the best features from these two grills and they are both durable. However, we suggest you choose the Cuisinart gas grill, as it is less expensive and offers better features than Char-Broil.
You should consider Dyna Glo Grill 2020 Top 10 Reviews
Also Browse Top 10 Traeger Grills Reviews & Comparison 2020
Main Features of Cuisinart CGG-7400
If you want to get the most comfort from use, You must buy the Cuisinart. Well, below we cover the key features that make this grill the best.
Easy to assemble and use
It is a nuisance to some users when it comes to assembling the grill. Fortunately, this gas grill is also easy to assemble and use. Within an hour you can assemble this grill. Also, using this grill is very simple.
As it has two prep tables which is a great convenience and another thing is that it has a spin start ignition. So you don't need a lighter or matches and you're ready to grill.
Cuisinart has 4 burners that have a 44,000 BTU heating, this ensures that the heat is evenly distributed throughout the food. The four burners give you maximum control over heat. Your kitchen will also be perfect and delicious.
Temperature control is the great feature of this gas grill. Temperature control allows you to keep the temperature warm in one area while it is hot in another area.
Extra Large Cooking Space
Every user expects a large cooking space, Cuisinart provides a total Cooking Area of 610 square inches. This is a perfect grill for people who are serious about grilling. It has an iron cooking grate that retains heat for a long time.
If you are looking for a larger cooking grill, this might be your choice.
Cuisinart is made from the solid stainless steel that makes this grill a durable machine. Every part of this grill is stainless steel made from the knobs to the burners and covers.
This is an affordable and durable gas grill that provides the most cooking space. Also, there is a thermometer on the cover of this grill that comes in handy when using the grill. Compared to any gas grill, this is the best one for you to consider buying this one.