Today, here we are going to explore the best KitchenAid grill reviews. KitchenAid is the leader in kitchen equipment and if you are looking for a perfect complement to the outdoor barbecue, the KitchenAid grill is a solid decision. Many companies produce quality grills on the market, but KitchenAid grills are the best, having been on the market for over 100 years.
KitchenAid offers high-quality appliances, but these are reasonable, too, KitchenAid manufactured gas grills under $ 500 that are great for people on a budget. KitchenAid grills bring you to a healthy life. These grills are more durable than other typical grills on the market, and the good thing is that the burners come with a 10 year warranty.
KitchenAid gas grill constructions are the best as they are made from the highest quality materials. that there is less chance of rusting on the grill. There are many of the best features that make KitchenAid grills easy to use and cleaning is a breeze.
KitchenAid comes in different models and we have chosen the 5 best KitchenAid grills for you. Read the rest of the guide so you can choose the right one for you.
Top 5 KitchenAid Grill 2020 Reviews
1. KitchenAid 740-0780 Built-in Propane Gas Grill
KitchenAid 740-0780 is the four-burner propane gas grill, this gas grill is converted to natural gas. This comes with natural gas conversion gas which makes it easier. The construction of this gas grill is made of 304 stainless steel, which makes it durable. For outdoor barbecue fun, this grill is fun (it's made just for the outdoor barbecue), plus the setting is also simple. Does not require assembly.
KitchenAid 740-0780 Built-in propane gas grill
- Full stainless steel construction
- Natural gas conversion kit included
- Main burner 10 Year Warranty
- No Assembly Required
- Firebox Dimensions: 30W x 19.5D (Inches) Premium Grade Stainless Steel
- This gas grill is completely stainless steel grill built.
- You can use line gas for this grill since it contains a natural gas conversion kit.
- It has 4 burners with a cooking space of 775 square inches that produce up to 61,000 BTUs of fire roasting.  This gas grill provides a grill.
- This gas grill has an electronic ignition, so its burners will light instantly.
- This is a built-in thermometer that allows precise regulation of the temperature.
- The main burner of this gas grill comes with a 10 year warranty.  With premium corrosion resistant materials, this attractive KitchenAid is built for durability and easy grill maintenance. When it comes to buying a grill, typically, people looking for the cooking space that this KitchenAid meets. It has 775 square inches of total cooking space with up to 61,000 BTUs of fire energy.
People looking for an outdoor barbecue grill consider it a great buy for them. Some said the gas conversion was a little painful, but the grill works very well. This looks prettier than other grills and provides the best grill feature. This is a better quality grill, plus the built-in thermometer makes it easier to use.
This is an inexpensive KitchenAid gas grill, but it's worth the price – it's a high-end grill. The use is very simple: connect the grill to the gas line, then light the fire, then add your ingredients and wait. If you need KitchenAid 4 burner grill you can check this if it meets your needs or not.
2. KitchenAid 740-0781 Built-In Propane Gas Grill
If you choose a large cooking space, then the KitchenAid 4-Burner Gas Grill would be ideal. The total cooking space of this gas grill is 884 square inches, plus the grill has a total of 71,000 BTUs of power for grilling to give you the perfect barbecue you crave. It has a deli burner to meet all your ecstatic barbecue needs. This grill is easy to fit under most kitchen cabinets, which is a great convenience.
- This KitchenAid Propane Grill contains a Natural Gas Grill Kit.
- You will need to assemble.
- The construction of this gas grill is made of stainless steel.
- It has 4 main burners, rotisserie burner and scorching side burner.
- This KitchenAid provides 884 square inches of cooking space.
- It can push up to 71,000 BTUs.
- KitchenAid 740-0781 has a 10 year warranty.
Installation is very simple for this gas grill as it comes with a natural gas conversion kit that impresses customers. This gas grill is made of 304 stainless steel, making it rust resistant. Oil trickles down the "retainer" and periodically you can pull this out to clean, this makes cleaning very simple for this gas grill.
KitchenAid comes with the best guarantee, this is no exception. 10-year warranty from date of purchase, but careful handling will take over 12-15 years. With the 4 burners and the deli burner, prepare what you love to eat and now having a party is not a problem when you have this grill.
3. KitchenAid 720-0891G Full-Size Propane Gas Grill
KitchenAid 720-0891G is an elegant family gas grill that is beautifully designed. This is a KitchenAid 2 Burner Grill that is perfect for small family meals. The total cooking space for this gas grill is 457 square inches and the firepower of the grill is 26,000 BTU. Use the corrosion resistant material to make it last longer. You don't need to break down your budget to buy this gas grill.
- KitchenAid 720-0891G The full-size propane gas grill has 2 burners with folding shelves.
- It is 457 square feet. inches of cooking area and grill power is 26,000 BTU.
- Corrosion resistant materials make them durable.
- It also offers a 10 year warranty from the date of purchase.
- A built-in thermometer allows precision temperature regulation.
- You can instantly light the grill as this is a continuous spark ignition base.
This small two-burner gas grill is the built-in thermometer, you can see the internal temperature, plus you can not need to buy a thermometer separately. This KitchenAid is a folding grill and this takes up some space for outdoor fun.
Through the combustion chamber, it provides a uniform cooking system. You will get the tasty smoked grill. There is a premium cover with this grill to keep it protected from other elements and the wheels make it easily portable.
Users are quite satisfied with their purchase, especially those with a small family. We would say that you can choose this grill if yours is a small family or if you are looking for the best gas grills under $ 500.
4. KitchenAid 720-0953A Full Size Propane Gas Grill
Looking for the KitchenAid 3 Burner Grill ? We believe this could be your choice. This KitchenAid is equipped with 3 burners to meet your needs, the fire power is 48,000 BTU. With the 645-square-inch total cooking space, you can whip up your favorite barbecue items. It is made of sturdy stainless steel materials to make it last longer.
- KitchenAid 720-0953A has 3 burners producing a total BTU of 48,000.
- Provides tasty results (contains a temperature gauge
- You will get a 10 year limited warranty from the date of original purchase.
- Cook space is 645 square inches.
- Provides electric ignition.
You can convert this gas grill to natural gas but before doing this read the user manual or ask for expert help. The dimension of this grill is 14.5 "L x 3.35" W x 1.32 "H, easy to move People who use this gas grill complain about one drawback: it does not come with a propane tank, user has to buy separately.
One of the best KitchenAid grills and worth investing in this grill. Electric ignition running, grill is easier. 10 years is the limited warranty and handling is very simple for this grill. That ensures users can use this grill for more than a decade.
Al Like the rest of the three KitchenAids, this temperature is also built in and displays the internal temperature. And the heat output is good enough for this grill.
5. KitchenAid 2-Burner Propane Patio Grill
Another foldable propane gas grill is from KitchenAid, the 2-burner burner makes it easier to use as it also has an electric ignition. This is a freestanding grill with a built-in thermometer – easily check temperature and can increase or decrease heat based on temperature.
- The 2 burners with a propane patio grill.
- This has uniform heat technology to provide uniform heat.
- The materials are resistant to corrosion.
- Total cooking space is 458 square inches.
- Elegant with empire red porcelain top.
- Per burner it has 13,000 BTU (total 26,000 BTU).
- Provides folding side shelves for convenient storage.
Total fire power is 26,000 BTU where total cooking surface is 458 square inches. The material is 304 stainless steel and is also resistant to corrosion. There is no chance of rusting on the grills, however, you must properly care for your grill.
Folding side shelves make storage even more convenient by keeping items like knives or spoons on the grill. The red porcelain lid makes it very classy if yours is a small family, you might consider buying this KitchenAid 2 Burner Grill with your eyes closed.
What is the best KitchenAid grill model?
We have discussed the top 5 KitchenAid gas grills in this guide and each model is the best, as well as exceptional and stylish. They are all easy to use and clean. Out of these 5 gas grills, the KitchenAid 740-0781 Propane Gas Grill is the best model we choose.
This propane gas is a natural gas grill made entirely of stainless steel. You need to assemble this grill which is a nuisance for some people, but this is not a problem for users as it is not time consuming.
This has a larger cooking space than other KitchenAid's we discussed. Cooking space on a grill is important, and thankfully it has 884 square inches of cooking space. This is a 30-inch gas grill, so it doesn't take up much space. 71,000 BTUs are the firepower for this gas grill.
With this grill you get a ceramic rotisserie burner that includes four main stainless steel burners. The best part of this grill is: you can cook anything on this grill, but there will be no hot spots on the grill surface, this will also distribute the heat system evenly.
So we said that this is the best, let's discuss.
Stainless steel means the best quality material used to make this grill. The body and main burners of this gas grill are made of 304 stainless steel, plus this propane gas grill has a ceramic rotisserie burner. This rotisserie burner is a good addition to this grill as people can use this for roasting.
The stainless steel grill ensures that food is heated evenly on all items as it has a uniform heat system. Also, you will need a manual assembly for this grill, but of course this is very simple. But when it comes to moving the grill, this is a bit of a difficult task as it weighs 108 pounds.
The performance of the grill is the main thing to consider before buying A grill of course. Our best KitchenAid option always provides the best roasting performance as this grill has 71,000 BTUs of fire power, which is better than others we discussed.
In addition, this grill has a uniform heating system feature and a flame tamer feature, making the grill very simple. The best part of this grill is that you can use it in any season, whether it is too hot in the summer or the cold in winter trembles, the grill will give you the best performance. prevents outbreaks and vaporizes to provide a smoky flavor. Ignition is very simple with electric ignition burners, as they work instantly to light the burner.
This is a KitchenAid 4-burner grill that ensures the user can control propane individually. When necessary, you can create multiple heat zones for different roasting needs.
The KitchenAid 740-0781 built propane gas grill has a total cooking space of 884 square inches that is larger than other grills and perfect for an outdoor party . Now you don't need to worry about making a large batch of large family grill items for the family.
Easy to clean
Regular cleaning makes a grill durable and this propane grill is easier to clean. Grill grills can be sticky due to grill grease, but you can avoid this. You only need to lightly glaze the grills, so this will not be very sticky. Also, this one has a small cup of fat that you can use when making a large batch.
With soapy water and a scrubbing brush, clean the grill grate properly, if necessary, use baking soda and lime juice to remove odors from the grill.
From the date of purchase, this propane grill comes with a 10 year warranty on the main burner. On the other hand, other burners have only a 1 year warranty. And 3 years is the limited warranty of the networks. The multiple warranty makes this grill better than others you should consider buying this grill.
KitchenAid is a trusted name in the grill industry compared to other grills. KitchenAid is the best grill name for users and this brand provides the best model of grills to meet your outdoor barbecue needs. Before you buy a grill, you should review everything about the grill and we try to share everything about the 5 best KitchenAid grills.
If you're under budget, don't worry, KitchenAid offers the best gas grills for under $ 500 you can buy. Since these 5 KitchenAid grills are gas grills, plus these are electric ignition grills, making these grills easy to operate. You can also choose the one that best suits your barbecue.