Weber is a respected and recognized grill brand in the market for the quality and features it offers. This brand offers different grills and Performer Deluxe is one of them. Weber Performer Deluxe would be a perfect choice for you if you are looking for the best grill for you.
We have tested this grill and the following are Weber Grill reviews. Keep reading and make your best purchase.
Notable Weber Performer Deluxe Features –
- Provides 363 square inches of cooking area.
- Weber Performer Deluxe offers a 22 inch diameter porcelain enameled bowl with lid.
- The gas ignition system is Electronic Touch-N-Go.
- It also has an aluminum ash catcher, an aluminized steel One-Touch cleaning system.
- There is a built-in lid thermometer available on this grill, plus it has an LCD cook timer.
- The diameter of the assembled dimensions of this charcoal grill is 43.5 inches by 48 inches by 30 inches
- A work table is also available on this grill for additional work space.
- The weight of this grill is 91 pounds.
- Provide up to 10 years warranty from date of purchase.
Frequently asked questions about Weber Performer Deluxe
Q. What is the actual dimension of the work surface?
20 "X 25" is the working surface of this charcoal grill.
Q. How long do I need to heat the briquettes for cooking?
Generally, it takes 8 to 12 minutes to heat briquettes.
Q. Can I smoke with this grill?
Yes, you can. To smoke with this grill all you need is temperature and this grill is good for keeping temperatures.
Q. What is the difference between the Performer Platinum and the Performer Deluxe Grill?
The ignition system and the feel are the main difference between these two grills. Platinum does not have this, while deluxe has this feature.
Q. Is the bottom wire shelf of this grill heat resistant?
Yes, the bottom wire shelf is heat resistant, but you cannot place any item directly from the grill.
What users say about Weber Performer Deluxe
Weber Performer Deluxe users use this grill without major problems. You can use this grill a few times a week and it also works great. Users appreciate charcoal storage and gas lighting as they are very convenient.
Weber 15501001 Performer Deluxe Charcoal Grill, …
- 22-inch-diameter porcelain – enameled pot and lid with 363-square-inch cooking area  Touch-N-Go electronic gas ignition system
- One-Touch cleaning system in aluminized steel with removable high-capacity aluminum ash collector
- Kitchen LCD removable timer and built-in lid thermometer
- The assembled dimensions are 43.5 inches by 48 inches by 30 inches
This weber charcoal grill provides a large work surface – users are very happy with this feature. Reduces the stress of walking. The best benefit of this charcoal grill is that the charcoal ignites at the push of a button, just turn the dial, push the button and there will be a flame in the charcoal. Compared to the paper method, it ignites the charcoal faster.
What the user doesn't like about this charcoal is that there is no hook inside the cap, but there is a lid basket with grill. And since the container is on the bottom shelf, then the bottom shelf doesn't have much storage space.
If you are looking for a charcoal grill, the user suggests that you should buy it, it is more durable than other types of grills.
Compare Weber Performer Deluxe Vs Weber Master-Touch Charcoal Grill
Weber offers a different range of charcoal grills, so comparing them is a bit difficult. They provide the best features to take your barbecue party to the next level. What makes weber performer deluxe and weber master-touch different from each other? Let's discuss this …
Both are the same in diameter as 22 inches but the cooking space is different. The luxury model has 363 square inches, while the master-touch has 443 square inches of cooking area. They are the same built-in thermometer display that shows the temperature.
Weber 14501001 Master-Touch Charcoal Grill, …
- Holds 13 burgers made with a Weber hamburger press
- Slide the lid on the Tuck-Away lid holder on the grill side to avoid placing it on the …
- The cooktop is compatible with GBS inserts and is hinged for easy adding of charcoal when grilling
- Hooks for hanging tools for grilling tools, such as a spatula and tongs
- The built-in lid thermometer displays the internal temperature of the grill. Total cooking area: 443 …
Both Weber grills offer a 10 year warranty from date of purchase. Therefore, users can use the charcoal grill for many years. They can both hold 13 large patties and cooking is a snap with these two grills. They required a button to cook
In terms of price, Weber Performer Deluxe is expensive compared to the Weber Master-Touch. If you have a limited budget, you can choose Weber Master-Touch and, if you can afford it, choose Weber Performer Deluxe. Are you still confused? You can compare top Z Grills vs Traeger Grills models and choose the right one.
Main Features of Weber Performer Deluxe
This high performance grill has the best feature that makes it a perfect charcoal grill. Let's cover the main features of this grill.
Easy to set up
Set up is also very smooth, this charcoal grill takes less than an hour to install. In addition, it has the touch-N-Go gas ignition system that makes cooking easy. To cook any item all you need to do is press a button and this will take a little time to cook.
Cleaning is very simple with this charcoal grill since there is an ash catcher with this grill. Plus, it has an aluminized steel one-touch cleaning system that makes cleaning a breeze.
Temperature and Timer
Now you can adjust the heat of your charcoal grill – it has a thermometer display with a built-in lid that makes sure you can adjust the heat. Also, you can set your grill timer to be very convenient. Before you start cooking, you can preheat the grill.
Weber comes with coal storage, and this CharBin storage container is very convenient for storing coal. Users can now use charcoal when necessary.
To make work easier there is an additional workspace with this charcoal grill. Use the work table to store condiments, tools or dishes, and prepared food. Now everything is close to you.
Weber brands are famous for their durability. This charcoal grill comes with a 10 year warranty. But this can take over 10 years to supply you with your favorite barbecue item.
Weber offers the best features compared to other grills on the market that make this grill exceptional than others. This has a thermometer with the kettle which is very useful for simmering.
Users enjoyed using this charcoal grill and are very satisfied with its impressive feature. We recommend this charcoal to anyone looking for a charcoal grill.